MAXIMILIAN CHAPTER 2 :: KOSHKA BECOMES AN ADDICT.

Koshka went nuts for my balls. My super-unnatural-bellybutton-fur-balls, that is. After discovering I can magically produce them, a few weeks back, Koshka couldn’t stop sucking them down, gorging on those fluffy delights. He possessed an insatiable hunger.

It made him quite aggressive, to tell you the pravda, only the pravda and nothing but the pravda. He was…

Begging for them.



Snatching them when I wasn’t quite focused.



Taking them by force.

It wasn’t too long before Koshka became the Marlon Brando of cats, and by saying that I don’t mean he became the godfather in a Coppola masterpiece.




He just became fat. And then he became even more tolstak.





Something had to be done...

***
If you enjoyed this bit of comic-ish, laughed, cried or just said - ha! please consider leaving a comment, liking it, tweeting it, sharing a link with your friends, or with your auntie Bella, she'd appreciate it and so would we.


2 comments:

  1. realy apricate your design & ilustration..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love the last panel, Koshka looks exactly like my cat Lucy. It's comforting to see I'm not the only bad one letting my cat get chubby.

    ReplyDelete